Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 Software Engineering for Bangalore, India. You can find more details about eligibility and the application process below.
Finastra Hiring Details :-
|₹ 6.4 LPA (via Glassdoor)
Key roles and responsibilities:-
- A development program designed to give you exposure to our different business areas within the Engineering paths to gain an understanding of Finastra as a whole.
- Rotations may include spending 12 months across different areas such as Payments, Lending, Retail banking or our Engineering Centre of Excellence.
- An enriching learning and mentorship program, which will help you enhance your career and develop highly transferable technical skills.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful relationships with various teams across Finastra.
- A chance to learn more about the fintech industry and how you can contribute to a world of open finance.
- Being part of a global FinStarter cohort across the globe within different functions and areas of the business and joining numerous developmental and social events
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, both from home and from the office.
Academic qualifications :-
- Within each rotation you will be placed into the engineering teams and will support on a variety of activities, for example:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements
- Technical design, systems analysis, coding, unit and integration testing of changes to existing applications.
- Create Unit Tests, with the goal of increasing test coverage of overall system
- Support and Enhance Nightly Build Automations
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to deliver various technology solutions
- Be an active team player in an agile development environment
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Interpreting internal/external business challenges and recommending design solutions or best practices to improve products, processes, or services
Knowledge, skills and attributes:-
- A desire to learn and grow professionally across one or various functions within the firm
- Knowledge in Business, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Strong communication skills
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to work in a virtual environment as needed
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here