Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring Freshers as Business Analytics Specialist for Gurgaon, India. You can find more details about eligibility and the application process below.
Gartner Hiring Details :-
|Business Analytics Specialist
|₹ 3-7 LPA (via Glassdoor)
Key roles and responsibilities:-
- Conceive, build, and continuously enhance workflows with automation scripts and tools in a territory management team that would enable our Service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for leading projects focused on extracting, merging, analyzing, and managing large sets of data across multiple and disparate databases.
- Influence senior internal stakeholders on prioritizing the right problems and jointly implementing initiatives.
- Create innovative solutions to complex data-driven problems and maintain/enhance existing automation workflows as required.
- Work on cross-product initiatives that are of high importance and bring significant impact on retention.
- Streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives.
- Analyze territory performance to identify areas of focus. Identify trends and insights from data while leveraging the right analytical tools and techniques to improve territory enrichment data quality.
- Solve bugs and data quality issues by proactive collaboration with stakeholders and partners to fix data issues or integrate data into the analytics system.
Academic qualifications :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) with preferably 0- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent coding skills in Python
- Good knowledge of SQL databases MySQL and Oracle
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data to design and deliver meaningful solutions
- Experience with advanced data manipulation and summarization skills using Python and Excel Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Knowledge, skills and attributes:-
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here