PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring Freshers as Associate Software Engineer for Bangalore, India. You can find more details about eligibility and the application process below.
PowerSchool Hiring Details :-
|Associate Software Engineer
|₹ 6 LPA (Expected)
|Bachelor’s Degree or recent graduate
Key roles and responsibilities:-
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Assist in implementing new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Assist in developing software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
Academic qualifications :-
- The ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate
Knowledge, skills and attributes:-
- knowledge of Java, Spring (IoC), Python
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here