SAP Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring Freshers as Support Engineer for Bangalore, India. You can find more details about eligibility and the application process below.
SAP Hiring Details :-
|₹ 4-10 LPA (via Glassdoor)
Key roles and responsibilities:-
- Conduct project planning activities and support execution of large scale, high risk, strategic projects according to the project plan.
- Determine required resources for the project.
- Assess, document and communicate risk for the engagement.
- Position SAP delivery methodology – Activate, Agile, Best Business Practices and Model Company correctly with the customer and project team.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans ad identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Communicate and/or escalate project issues early to account management and delivery management.
- Balance the trade-off of the triple- constraint (time, cost and scope) to realize the expected business value.
Academic qualifications :-
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary study
- 0-3 years’ work experience with customer facing roles
- Team player with ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Good listener with excellent communication skills, empathetic, collaborative
- Resourceful self-starters with strong interpersonal skills who are eager learners
- Interested in technology, innovation, and how digital platforms can solve business challenges
- Problem-solvers who are ambitious, passionate, resilient, proactive, open-minded, and able to manage pressure
Knowledge, skills and attributes:-
- Learn and understand the Services business as well as specific cloud SAP products
- Conduct job rotations relevant to the intended role with various teams within the business
- Case studies, classroom and self-paced learnings with a mix of technical and soft skill topics
- On the job training with the support of buddies and coaches
- Work on relevant projects that demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality outcomes
- Demonstrate problem solving, time management, and communication skills through a range of activities done during training and on the job rotations
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Meeting performance requirements at conclusion of each rotation
- Displaying effective communication skills to handle and explain customer situations (to both business end users and SAP technical/ functional consultants)
- Adapt to knowledge on new technologies in a consistently dynamic and changing environment
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here